Our most "bedrock" belief is that the Bible is our sole authority. We like to think of ourselves as compassionate, Bible-believing followers of Jesus Christ.
Even standing compassionately and respectfully on that belief, we realize that it may cause some disagreement with pop-society.
The Bible is full of beliefs and to list them all would be exhaustive. However, many desire to know what some of the bedrock truths or beliefs a church holds to be important and for that purpose we have listed a number of those here.
Feel free to ask any question about any belief. One of our pastors would be happy to answer any of your questions to the best of our ability.
• The Bible to be the inspired Word of God without error and is our sole authority regarding matters of faith, practice and salvation.
• In one God, Creator of heaven and earth, existing as Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
• That the "Born Again" experience is for all in order that fallen man may be restored to a right relationship with God and saved from eternal punishment.
• In water baptism by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
• In the baptism of the Holy Spirit for all believers being initially evidenced by speaking with other tongues.
• In justification by faith.
• In the operation of all the gifts of the Spirit as given by God to the Church and recorded in the scriptures to profit and edify the body of Christ.
• In the imminent return of Jesus Christ.
• That Jesus Christ was the Almighty God manifest in the flesh as the Lamb of God without sin to pay the price for the sins of all mankind.
• That Christians should live a holy, consecrated life to God being disciples of His word, the Bible.
• That the healing and delivering power of God is manifest and operating in the Church today to heal physically, mentally and emotionally.
Who are we, really?
Recently, Pastor John delivered a series of 4 messages outlining our purpose, values and desired culture as a church. Everyone wants to know what kind of church they are visiting or are getting "into."
This series, "Arrows to the Mark" highlights our value of being a Transformational church, a church of Faith, our view of Salvation and our "Top 10" core Values.